Kenworth trucks are commonly used for commercial activities such as mining, logging, livestock, freight and many other heavy duty occupations.
No matter where they operate in the land down under, Kenworth trucks are usually purchased to do the heavy lifting in some of the hottest climates and harshest terrains. Depsite being recruited for rough duties in unforgiving conditions, Kenworth trucks remain the most reliable and most durable heavy duty trucks ever constructed.
There have been over 60,000 Kenworths produced in Australia since their inception in 1971 (read more about the history of Kenworth in Australia). If you are thinking about purchasing a Kenworth truck or an entire fleet, you can rest assured that over 70% of the aforementioned trucks are still registered and in active service with millions of kilometers on the odometer.
Whether you are buying a new or used Kenworth truck, our consultants can help you with commercial loans or personal truck financing to get you or your drivers on the road faster at a fixed interest rate.
Kenworth Truck Range:
Aussie Truck Loans can provide tailored finance for all Kenworth trucks, including:
- T409SAR: Specifically designed to provide maximum payload under Australian regulations for 19m B-Double and most 19m Quad Dog applications.
- T610SAR: As tough as it is durable, and the set forward front axle makes it an ideal workhorse for 19m B-Double, and tipper and dog applications.
- T659: Supreme performance combined with comfort and safety makes the T659 one of the most versatile trucks on or off the road.
- T909: Versatile enough to operate in almost any application from logging to livestock, especially where the front axle weight is critical.
- C5 Series: Built with high-quality materials and engineering expertise, the front axle is set forward, with integral power steering mounted ahead allowing maximum steering angles and better weight distribution. On or off-road, the C5 Series are made to endure some of the toughest environments in the world.
- T359: Tight turning circle, short bumper to back of cab, a high carrying capacity and various axle configurations, Kenworth’s T359 is the perfect solution for many applications.
Our Truck Loan Packages Are Superior
We Beat The Banks
It is our goal to be the best alternative to getting your Kenworth finance from one of the big banks. We can beat the banks on interest rates and give our customers 5-star service thanks to our long-standing association with a reputable Australian lender.
Trusted and Reliable Brokers
Aussie Truck Loans specialise in the transport industry and have a reputation for putting our customers first. We want to help you get the vehicle you need and successfully pay off your loan. This is why we ask more questions and tailor our loan packages for each individual. We have thousands of satisfied clients all over Australia!
Don't go down the road of purchasing a new fleet or truck without first knowing how much money you can afford to borrow (and repay). Get a pre-approved loan in minutes for more bargaining power when negotiating with the big dealers.
Commercial Finance Is Our Speciality
Our consultants will tailor a commercial truck finance solution for your business which will consider your tax, cashflow and overall financial situation and business requirements.
Talk To Us Today
Talk to us today for professional advice about your new Kenworth truck or fleet or apply today using our online application form.
Image courtesy GPS 56.