The chances of your loan getting approved depend largely on the results of your application assessment. All finance lenders considers things such as:
- Have you ever filed for bankruptcy?
- Do you own a home?
- How much is your current income?
- How long have you been employed at your current job?
- How long have you lived at your current address?
- Do you have a credit rating?
- What is your net worth? And so on.
The Real People at Aussie Truck Loans will complete an application and ascertain your repayment ability and credit worthiness. This process will take into account your credit status, the security over the loan, your current debt level, your income, and your ability to repay the debt
From this Aussie Truck Loans may suggest a truck finance product to be applied to one or more lenders from our panel that will be suitable to your needs and objectives. You can do the sums yourself to determine your monthly budget. Simply deduct your expenses from your after-tax earning. Use our truck finance calculator to get an approximate look at what your repayments will be. To speak with the real people who do it everyday, call us on 1300 769 999.